STAR WARS-TRILOGIN släpps på DVD 22/9 2004

Peo

Rekommenderade inlägg

Det har läckt lite detaljer om den fjärde skivan så här skriver theforce.net:

Star Wars: The Independent Films feature length documentary - The story of Star Wars is the story of the most successful independent series film ever produced. It's the story of a Hollywood outsider named George Lucas and a low-budget labor of love space saga that defied the odds and reinvented the rules. It's the story of a revolution born of a dream. It's the story of an independent filmmaker who had to innovate and invent an entirely new way of creating motion pictures. It's the story of a fundamental paradigm shift in the creative process made, not by the studio system, but by a single filmmaker with a simple dream. (150 min.)

The Evolution of Characters featurette - Get an in-depth look at how all your favorite characters came to be with exclusive concept art and discussion with George and the people who shaped what ultimately became out favorite heroes and villains. Includes a separate still/video gallery cut to Star Wars music with access to artwork and classic scenes for each major character. (30 min.)

The Influence of Star Wars featurette - Without Star Wars, there would be no... The groundbreaking special effects that were pioneered to make Star Wars movies not only helped viewers escape to a galaxy far, far away, but they changed the way every movie was made thereafter. Experience never before seen effects innovations from the films and learn how pivotal the films were to modern effects wizards and filmmakers. (20 min.)

Lightsabers/Fights featurette - Forget laser pistols, the lightsaber is the coolest weapon in the Star Wars galaxy. What were George's influences for creating the lightsaber? How did Mark Hamill, Alec Guiness, and Darth Vader stunt people approach wielding a saber? How did the effects guys figure out the lightsaber beam? How did each fight escalate from the previous one? And what influences did this creation have on movies thereafter? (10 min.)

1977 featurette - Transport people back in time to the opening of each Star Wars film. Menus will showcase all the pop culture features from the 1977 opening such as: TV references, toy ads, promotional partner commercials, news clips, songs inspired by Star Wars, Star Wars magazine and newspaper coverage, classic video game demos. (20 min.)

Star Wars Battlefront X-Box Video Game Demo (15 min.)

Teasers and Trailers from the original theatrical releases of each of the movies along with the 1997 re-releases. (15 min.)

TV Spots from the original theatrical releases of the movies along with the 1997 re-releases (5 min.)

Stills - A comprehensive gallery of posters from around the world, classic artwork, and never-before-seen photos from all three films (approximately 300 images.)

Episode III Behind the Scenes Preview

Section One - The Creator: Finally the birth of Vader. George talks about finally bringing Vader back to the series and teases about Anakin's descent to the Dark Side and the powers of seduction in play. Section Two - The Costume: Black is back. For the last Star Wars movie ever and the birth of the ultimate villain, a new costume was forged. This segment answers some key questions: who created it? was it made for Hayden? Section Three - The Actors: Finally I get to become Vader. Key interviews with the cast (including Hayden) and crew sharing their thoughts and experiences about working on the last Star Wars film and finally seeing the completion of the Saga. (10 min.)

Ändrad av frodo_lives

• Svar 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode III Behind the Scenes Preview[/b]

Section One - The Creator: Finally the birth of Vader. George talks about finally bringing Vader back to the series and teases about Anakin's descent to the Dark Side and the powers of seduction in play. Section Two - The Costume: Black is back. For the last Star Wars movie ever and the birth of the ultimate villain, a new costume was forged. This segment answers some key questions: who created it? was it made for Hayden? Section Three - The Actors: Finally I get to become Vader. Key interviews with the cast (including Hayden) and crew sharing their thoughts and experiences about working on the last Star Wars film and finally seeing the completion of the Saga. (10 min.)

Usch, sånt gillar jag inte... En bra DVD-box ska vara tidlös, d.v.s. inte ha massa "inför"-grejer som är till för att skapa intresse för någon annan produkt, och som sedan känns väldigt inaktuellt efteråt... :down:

• 2 weeks later...

Movietyme.com har lagt uppe Star wars boxen på sidan med lite fakta och antagligen förhandsboking då.

Även ett pris står där, 71.98 dollar = 647 kr ( 71.98 x 9)..

Priset är väl högre än jag hoppats men det kan man väl leva med , priserna kommer ju ändå att variera som alltid annars men runt det priset kanske.

En väldigt snygg box tycker jag, asså e ena sidan med Darth Vader och den andra med Luke,Lea etc ?? eller

post-12-1079863182.jpg

Fy farao va snygg! DV ser ju asläskig ut  :o (

Man betalar lätt 700 spänn för den!

ArA

Jag lär få spara länge innan för att ha råd... Om jag inte får sommarjobb. :)

Hehe, "Sluta dega, börja knega!" :P

Själv så jobbade jag på påsklovet, 4 dagar.. Fick ihop 1500.

Jag håller på att sälja mopeden (16500), så snart kommer det säga "klirr" i kassan.

Men jag ska ha kvar lite pengar till resan till staterna (florida).

OTG, work..work..work..woman! :mad2:

ArA

Ändrad av ArA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

ORIGINAL TRILOGY DVD SPY REPORT: The Song Remains The Same

Monday, June 21 2004

MF spy Raith Sienar reports on the new Original Trilogy DVD changes plus Episode I DVD Re-Release alterations.

Episode IV: A New Hope DVD:

* Light Sabers changed for Vader versus Ben Kenobi Death Star duel.

* TractorBeam control now in Aurebesh.

* Han and Greedo scene slightly changed (everyone's seen this).

* Jabba the Hutt redone from Special Edition Jabba.

* Boba Fett still mugs camera.

* Han still steps on tail - "You're a wonderful human being" - still there.

(The scene is an improvement over the SE - however, still not great.)

Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

* Emperor replaced with Ian McDiarmid.

Dialogue in this scene has been slightly modified, indicating either that the Emperor knows it was Luke who nuked the Death Star, or that he is Vader's son. Maybe both. Otherwise, dialogue remains in tact. Emperor's theme from Jedi also added into the scene.

Episode VI: Return of the Jedi:

* Hayden Christenson has replaced Sebastian Shaw only in the Force Ghost shot.

* Line about Leia remembering her mother while talking to Luke on the Ewok Village veranda has either been omitted, or modified.

* Naboo has been added to the final planetary celebration montage at the end of the movie. It is a shot very similar to the helicopter shot of Theed in TPM when AATs are moving up the street towards the palace.

Original Trilogy Bonus Materials Extras:

* Episode III teaser trailer.

* Episode III Vader "making of" featurette.

* Easter Egg: Warwick Davis short film of Wickett the Ewok fighting Boba Fett on the Death Star II, shot as a gag during the filming of Return of the Jedi.

Episode I DVD Re-Release:

* Puppet Yoda has been replaced completely by CGI.

• 2 weeks later...
Viktig information om DVDsläppet:

http://www.bbspot.com/News/2004/02/star_wars_dvds.html

I apologize if I am spoiling the movie for you, but I believe that most of you knew already. After all, despite all his lovability, everyone knows that he[Jar-jar] is a being of pure evil.

Detta stämmer inte då Lucas gjort klart att detta är ett skämt.

Det finns nog inte kvar var rätt så länge sedan den töntiga bilden gjordes. :up:

Movietyme.com har lagt uppe Star wars boxen på sidan med lite fakta och antagligen förhandsboking då.

Även ett pris står där, 71.98 dollar = 647 kr ( 71.98 x 9)..

Priset är väl högre än jag hoppats men det kan man väl leva med , priserna kommer ju ändå att variera som alltid annars men runt det priset kanske.

En väldigt snygg box tycker jag, asså e ena sidan med Darth Vader och den andra med Luke,Lea etc ?? eller

post-12-1079863182.jpg

499:- är vad Star Wars boxen kommer att kosta mycket mindre än vad jag trodde.

Hmmm....har för mig att det där att Hayden Christensen ska ersätta Sebastian Shaw i RotJ bara var en lögn,men kanske inte....

Bra att man ska göra en CGI-Yoda i Ep1,ser mycket bättre ut än muppen  :D

Hayden har bytt plats med Sebastian Shaw som ghostforce(enbart)

*Boba Fett fått Temure Morisons röst

*Ryktet går att Stormtrupperna gått samma väg till mötes

*Ny kjesare ska vara med i ESB(McDiarmid)

*lussabelefekterna är förhoppnignsvis ändrade

*Nabbo är med i slutscenen på ROTJ

*Anakin är med i slutscenen på ROTJ

*Bilden på alla tre filmer har fått en totalrenovering

*Ingen Imperial March i Ett Nytt Hopp

Det är sk rykten med Hayden bytet och naboo verkar vara klart.

• Filmstar

Jaha, så var den boxen förstörd.

VARFÖR!? Varför ska George Lucas ändra hela tiden. De gamla SW-filmerna är perfekta, så varför måste han pränta in massor med saker som har samband med de nya filmerna i de gamla.

1. Helt värdelöst att Boba Fett för Morrisons röst. Har det hellre på tystläge än att höra på muskelknuttens fula röst. Boba Fetts röst är mycket skönare och mystisk.

2. Kommer att få kväljningar varje gång jag ser Christensens fula nuna i sista scenen. Shae äe hundratals ggr bättre.

3. Kommer att vara tvungen att hålla fram spypåsen när Naboo visas i slutet.

4. Kommer att bojkotta boxen om Lucas vågar ändra på ljussabeleffekterna som är så charmiga.

5. Om varenda stormtrupp har Morrisons röst kommer jag att få ont i huvudet.

6. Om han har ändrat mer så kommer jag att låta bli att köpa boxen och se på mina inspelade VHS-band hela livet ut.

7. Min respekt för George Lucas sjunker för varje ändring som han gör.

Delta i diskussionen

Du kan svara nu och bli medlem senare. Om du är medlem, logga in för att svara med ditt användarnamn.
Notera: Din post kommer granskas av en moderator innan den blir synlig för andra.

Svara...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Skapa nytt...