Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Kallas för "Tracking Shots" har jag för mig. Själva grejjen man använder kallas nog för "Dolly", och hanteras av en "Dolly Grip".


Uttrycket du är ute efter är alltså förmodligen "Tracking Shot" eller "Dolly Shot".

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...